(About myself)-makeup work

  Hey my name is Jamerikal, and I turned 17, on October 25th 2022. I’m black, my mom is Haitian and my dad is Jamaican. I’m a sibling of 8 on my dads side and on my moms side I’m an only child. Ok so before I got in this huge car accident and broke myself to pieces(literally), I ran track and played basketball. Ok, now my hobbies are doing hair, dancing and somewhat doing braces, ofc I said somewhat because it’s illegal. I’m a Scorpio I take zodiac signs a little seriously. Something that nobody understands about me is, I don’t believe in god. It’s because everyone around me has different religions , and different stories. Well me I’m not gonna believe just anything. My favorite subject is math and reading. I love animals, if I don’t make it being a Neurosurgeon I’m going to move to the vet field. My backup plans are my social media because I make money off of it to live in an apartment but I don’t wanna live like that Forever. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social life

Today’s Blogg!!